- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
- The Pessimism Goat
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
The bugs appear to be no joke and are most apparent on systems with ATI graphics cards. Users continue to complain on Steam forums here and here, in addition to the official Bethesda forums. This evidently prompted ATI to release new drivers, to iron these problems. For those of you who are caught in the middle of this, you might want to stop by and download the AMD Catalyst - Rage Performance Driver.
Thanks Blue for the heads-up on this.
UPDATE: Further suggestions on how to improve your performance in the PC version of Rage can be found on the Steam Users' Forums.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP