- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
The bugs appear to be no joke and are most apparent on systems with ATI graphics cards. Users continue to complain on Steam forums here and here, in addition to the official Bethesda forums. This evidently prompted ATI to release new drivers, to iron these problems. For those of you who are caught in the middle of this, you might want to stop by and download the AMD Catalyst - Rage Performance Driver.
Thanks Blue for the heads-up on this.
UPDATE: Further suggestions on how to improve your performance in the PC version of Rage can be found on the Steam Users' Forums.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP