- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
The bugs appear to be no joke and are most apparent on systems with ATI graphics cards. Users continue to complain on Steam forums here and here, in addition to the official Bethesda forums. This evidently prompted ATI to release new drivers, to iron these problems. For those of you who are caught in the middle of this, you might want to stop by and download the AMD Catalyst - Rage Performance Driver.
Thanks Blue for the heads-up on this.
UPDATE: Further suggestions on how to improve your performance in the PC version of Rage can be found on the Steam Users' Forums.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP