- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
The bugs appear to be no joke and are most apparent on systems with ATI graphics cards. Users continue to complain on Steam forums here and here, in addition to the official Bethesda forums. This evidently prompted ATI to release new drivers, to iron these problems. For those of you who are caught in the middle of this, you might want to stop by and download the AMD Catalyst - Rage Performance Driver.
Thanks Blue for the heads-up on this.
UPDATE: Further suggestions on how to improve your performance in the PC version of Rage can be found on the Steam Users' Forums.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP