- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
- Mornin '16
- Pillars of Eternity Getting Huge Update with White March Part 2
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta Announced
- REVIEW: The Witness
- Doom Single-Player Campaign Trailer Released
- Batman: Arkham Knight Canceled for Mac and Linux
- XCOM 2 Ready to Land Near You
- Overwatch Closed Beta Back Next Week
- Dark Souls 3 Gameplay Footage Leaks, Fans Kinda Worried
The guy behind Rayman, Michel Ancel, is gonna start his own development studio called Wild Sheep. While talking to Game Informer, Ancel said he'll work at this new studio, he is also going remain at Ubisoft Montpellier.
"We are fortunate to have some of the industry's finest talents, including Michel Ancel, working with us at our studio," stated Ubisoft Annecy, Paris, and Montpellier Managing Director Xavier Poix. "In addition to spending some of his time on this new venture, Michel is leading the creative development of select projects at Ubisoft Montpellier, including an extremely ambitious new title that is very close to his and the team's heart."
Hm, yeah, Dex is probably gonna hate me for saying this (he's a huge Rayman fan), but Michel should really start to work on something other than Rayman. Something new and fresh. Ratman? I think that's the most common way to misspell Rayman.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP