- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
The guy behind Rayman, Michel Ancel, is gonna start his own development studio called Wild Sheep. While talking to Game Informer, Ancel said he'll work at this new studio, he is also going remain at Ubisoft Montpellier.
"We are fortunate to have some of the industry's finest talents, including Michel Ancel, working with us at our studio," stated Ubisoft Annecy, Paris, and Montpellier Managing Director Xavier Poix. "In addition to spending some of his time on this new venture, Michel is leading the creative development of select projects at Ubisoft Montpellier, including an extremely ambitious new title that is very close to his and the team's heart."
Hm, yeah, Dex is probably gonna hate me for saying this (he's a huge Rayman fan), but Michel should really start to work on something other than Rayman. Something new and fresh. Ratman? I think that's the most common way to misspell Rayman.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP