- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
- Mornin '14
- Transformer Universe Closing Down
- Shadow of Mordor and PayDay 2 DLC Out Today
- Grand Theft Auto V Heists Trailer
- New Patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection Out Now
- Steam Kicks Out 'Hatred' Dev Claims Fans Still Show Support
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch Delayed
- Assassin's Creed Could Go East to China or Japan
The guy behind Rayman, Michel Ancel, is gonna start his own development studio called Wild Sheep. While talking to Game Informer, Ancel said he'll work at this new studio, he is also going remain at Ubisoft Montpellier.
"We are fortunate to have some of the industry's finest talents, including Michel Ancel, working with us at our studio," stated Ubisoft Annecy, Paris, and Montpellier Managing Director Xavier Poix. "In addition to spending some of his time on this new venture, Michel is leading the creative development of select projects at Ubisoft Montpellier, including an extremely ambitious new title that is very close to his and the team's heart."
Hm, yeah, Dex is probably gonna hate me for saying this (he's a huge Rayman fan), but Michel should really start to work on something other than Rayman. Something new and fresh. Ratman? I think that's the most common way to misspell Rayman.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP