- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
The guy behind Rayman, Michel Ancel, is gonna start his own development studio called Wild Sheep. While talking to Game Informer, Ancel said he'll work at this new studio, he is also going remain at Ubisoft Montpellier.
"We are fortunate to have some of the industry's finest talents, including Michel Ancel, working with us at our studio," stated Ubisoft Annecy, Paris, and Montpellier Managing Director Xavier Poix. "In addition to spending some of his time on this new venture, Michel is leading the creative development of select projects at Ubisoft Montpellier, including an extremely ambitious new title that is very close to his and the team's heart."
Hm, yeah, Dex is probably gonna hate me for saying this (he's a huge Rayman fan), but Michel should really start to work on something other than Rayman. Something new and fresh. Ratman? I think that's the most common way to misspell Rayman.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP