- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
The guy behind Rayman, Michel Ancel, is gonna start his own development studio called Wild Sheep. While talking to Game Informer, Ancel said he'll work at this new studio, he is also going remain at Ubisoft Montpellier.
"We are fortunate to have some of the industry's finest talents, including Michel Ancel, working with us at our studio," stated Ubisoft Annecy, Paris, and Montpellier Managing Director Xavier Poix. "In addition to spending some of his time on this new venture, Michel is leading the creative development of select projects at Ubisoft Montpellier, including an extremely ambitious new title that is very close to his and the team's heart."
Hm, yeah, Dex is probably gonna hate me for saying this (he's a huge Rayman fan), but Michel should really start to work on something other than Rayman. Something new and fresh. Ratman? I think that's the most common way to misspell Rayman.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP