- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
Yesterday, it became known that Rayman Legends would also see a PS3 and Xbox 360 version this September, but at the same time, the Wii U version was delayed 7 months. In a statement sent to Digital Spy, Sarah Irvin, Ubisoft PR specialist, said this about the reasoning behind the delay:
"There are no issues with the game development. All of the information was in the press release, the only reason for the delay is to release on multiple platforms."
Digital Spy then pointed to the fact that Ubisoft has done staggered console releases in the past and this was her response:
"We usually release all of our platforms simultaneously (aside from PC). We've made special exception sometimes in the past but it's definitely just on a case by case basis and not our standard practice.
In this case, Ubisoft recently decided they wanted to release the game on multiple platforms so the decision was made to launch them all at the same time rather than separately.
I know it's not an elaborate, 'convincing' answer, but it's the simple truth."
Due to a number of Wii U owners becoming angry at the fact they have to suffer through another delay for the title, Ubisoft posted on ther Facebook page that they "are
So, if you own a Wii U, you can at least look forward to that.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP