- 9 Million People Took Sides in the Star Wars Battlefront Beta
- Star Wars Battlefront MP Modes and Season Pass Uncovered
- Witcher 3 Expansion Delayed in North America
- Warhammer 40K: Deathwatch Giveaway
- Minecraft: Story Mode Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: What's Your Take on the Star Wars Battlefront Beta?
- REVIEW: Transformers Devastation
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Trailer is Sexy and Zombie-Infested
- Mornin '15
- Firewatch Gets Release Date
- Halo 5: Guardians Launch Gameplay Trailer
- ARK: Survival Evolved Top Seller on Steam, Again
- Star Citizen Gets Hollywood Elite, New Gameplay Shown
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta Extended
Yesterday, it became known that Rayman Legends would also see a PS3 and Xbox 360 version this September, but at the same time, the Wii U version was delayed 7 months. In a statement sent to Digital Spy, Sarah Irvin, Ubisoft PR specialist, said this about the reasoning behind the delay:
"There are no issues with the game development. All of the information was in the press release, the only reason for the delay is to release on multiple platforms."
Digital Spy then pointed to the fact that Ubisoft has done staggered console releases in the past and this was her response:
"We usually release all of our platforms simultaneously (aside from PC). We've made special exception sometimes in the past but it's definitely just on a case by case basis and not our standard practice.
In this case, Ubisoft recently decided they wanted to release the game on multiple platforms so the decision was made to launch them all at the same time rather than separately.
I know it's not an elaborate, 'convincing' answer, but it's the simple truth."
Due to a number of Wii U owners becoming angry at the fact they have to suffer through another delay for the title, Ubisoft posted on ther Facebook page that they "are
So, if you own a Wii U, you can at least look forward to that.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP