- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
- Rainbow Six Siege
Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege E3 Trailer
If you’ve played Rayman Origins, which launched during the busy holiday season of 2011, you likely remember it as that awesome 2D platformer no one bought. If you haven’t played Rayman Origins, you likely remember it as that game everyone recommends, landed in the bargain bin rather quickly, and then got a Wii U exclusive sequel.
Well, the Wii U won't be the only platform receiving Rayman Legends as Ubisoft has announced that it will be hitting the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in early September 2013. Along with this, Ubisoft also delayed the Wii U version from the original February 26th release date to the same September 2013 window.
Geoffroy Sardin, EMEA Chief Marketing & Sales Officer said that, "We heard from many Xbox & Playstation owners and Rayman fans who told us they really wanted to play Rayman Legends on their current system. We decided to give the fans what they wanted while at the same time broadening the audience exposed to this innovative and memorable game."
Will you be buying Rayman Legends, and if so, for which console? Let us know in the comments below.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP