- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
If you’ve played Rayman Origins, which launched during the busy holiday season of 2011, you likely remember it as that awesome 2D platformer no one bought. If you haven’t played Rayman Origins, you likely remember it as that game everyone recommends, landed in the bargain bin rather quickly, and then got a Wii U exclusive sequel.
Well, the Wii U won't be the only platform receiving Rayman Legends as Ubisoft has announced that it will be hitting the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in early September 2013. Along with this, Ubisoft also delayed the Wii U version from the original February 26th release date to the same September 2013 window.
Geoffroy Sardin, EMEA Chief Marketing & Sales Officer said that, "We heard from many Xbox & Playstation owners and Rayman fans who told us they really wanted to play Rayman Legends on their current system. We decided to give the fans what they wanted while at the same time broadening the audience exposed to this innovative and memorable game."
Will you be buying Rayman Legends, and if so, for which console? Let us know in the comments below.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP