- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
If you’ve played Rayman Origins, which launched during the busy holiday season of 2011, you likely remember it as that awesome 2D platformer no one bought. If you haven’t played Rayman Origins, you likely remember it as that game everyone recommends, landed in the bargain bin rather quickly, and then got a Wii U exclusive sequel.
Well, the Wii U won't be the only platform receiving Rayman Legends as Ubisoft has announced that it will be hitting the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in early September 2013. Along with this, Ubisoft also delayed the Wii U version from the original February 26th release date to the same September 2013 window.
Geoffroy Sardin, EMEA Chief Marketing & Sales Officer said that, "We heard from many Xbox & Playstation owners and Rayman fans who told us they really wanted to play Rayman Legends on their current system. We decided to give the fans what they wanted while at the same time broadening the audience exposed to this innovative and memorable game."
Will you be buying Rayman Legends, and if so, for which console? Let us know in the comments below.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP