- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
If you’ve played Rayman Origins, which launched during the busy holiday season of 2011, you likely remember it as that awesome 2D platformer no one bought. If you haven’t played Rayman Origins, you likely remember it as that game everyone recommends, landed in the bargain bin rather quickly, and then got a Wii U exclusive sequel.
Well, the Wii U won't be the only platform receiving Rayman Legends as Ubisoft has announced that it will be hitting the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in early September 2013. Along with this, Ubisoft also delayed the Wii U version from the original February 26th release date to the same September 2013 window.
Geoffroy Sardin, EMEA Chief Marketing & Sales Officer said that, "We heard from many Xbox & Playstation owners and Rayman fans who told us they really wanted to play Rayman Legends on their current system. We decided to give the fans what they wanted while at the same time broadening the audience exposed to this innovative and memorable game."
Will you be buying Rayman Legends, and if so, for which console? Let us know in the comments below.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP