- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
If you’ve played Rayman Origins, which launched during the busy holiday season of 2011, you likely remember it as that awesome 2D platformer no one bought. If you haven’t played Rayman Origins, you likely remember it as that game everyone recommends, landed in the bargain bin rather quickly, and then got a Wii U exclusive sequel.
Well, the Wii U won't be the only platform receiving Rayman Legends as Ubisoft has announced that it will be hitting the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in early September 2013. Along with this, Ubisoft also delayed the Wii U version from the original February 26th release date to the same September 2013 window.
Geoffroy Sardin, EMEA Chief Marketing & Sales Officer said that, "We heard from many Xbox & Playstation owners and Rayman fans who told us they really wanted to play Rayman Legends on their current system. We decided to give the fans what they wanted while at the same time broadening the audience exposed to this innovative and memorable game."
Will you be buying Rayman Legends, and if so, for which console? Let us know in the comments below.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP