- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Inquisitive Xenomorph
Microsoft has said that option to use your real name as your Xbox Live ID will not be available at the Xbox One's launch. Phil Harrison, corporate vice president of Microsoft, informed Kotaku that they still want to implement this feature, but it won't be ready at the time the console releases. What will be available is the ability for users to mark certain friends as "favorites" for faster access.
"Our teams are working hard to deliver a quality experience for Xbox One," Harrison said. "This means prioritizing some features and sometimes postponing others for a later update."
I'm looking forward to having a real name ID option with my friends' lists, especially with those who change their Gamertags often and those who randomly ask to be my friend. At least then I'll be able to know rather quickly if I know the person or not.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP