- COMIC: Fulton, Fulton, Have You Any Wool?
- Mornin '15
- REVIEW: Blues and Bullets
- Forza 6 TV Commercial
- Broken Sword 5 Now Available for New Gen Consoles
- Server Issues Fixed on Xbox One MGS5
- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
Microsoft has said that option to use your real name as your Xbox Live ID will not be available at the Xbox One's launch. Phil Harrison, corporate vice president of Microsoft, informed Kotaku that they still want to implement this feature, but it won't be ready at the time the console releases. What will be available is the ability for users to mark certain friends as "favorites" for faster access.
"Our teams are working hard to deliver a quality experience for Xbox One," Harrison said. "This means prioritizing some features and sometimes postponing others for a later update."
I'm looking forward to having a real name ID option with my friends' lists, especially with those who change their Gamertags often and those who randomly ask to be my friend. At least then I'll be able to know rather quickly if I know the person or not.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP