- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
Microsoft has said that option to use your real name as your Xbox Live ID will not be available at the Xbox One's launch. Phil Harrison, corporate vice president of Microsoft, informed Kotaku that they still want to implement this feature, but it won't be ready at the time the console releases. What will be available is the ability for users to mark certain friends as "favorites" for faster access.
"Our teams are working hard to deliver a quality experience for Xbox One," Harrison said. "This means prioritizing some features and sometimes postponing others for a later update."
I'm looking forward to having a real name ID option with my friends' lists, especially with those who change their Gamertags often and those who randomly ask to be my friend. At least then I'll be able to know rather quickly if I know the person or not.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP