- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
Microsoft has said that option to use your real name as your Xbox Live ID will not be available at the Xbox One's launch. Phil Harrison, corporate vice president of Microsoft, informed Kotaku that they still want to implement this feature, but it won't be ready at the time the console releases. What will be available is the ability for users to mark certain friends as "favorites" for faster access.
"Our teams are working hard to deliver a quality experience for Xbox One," Harrison said. "This means prioritizing some features and sometimes postponing others for a later update."
I'm looking forward to having a real name ID option with my friends' lists, especially with those who change their Gamertags often and those who randomly ask to be my friend. At least then I'll be able to know rather quickly if I know the person or not.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP