- FEATURE: Why I Don't Have a Problem with the Bugs Plaguing Assassin's Creed Unity
- Titanfall's Never Been This Cheap
- Mornin '14
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Trailer
- Steam Sale Folks, Get Your Poor Suffering Wallets Ready
- Ubisoft's 300 Fixes for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Tales from the Borderlands Launch Trailer
Over 7000 Steam keys were stolen thanks to a security leak at one online retailer. These keys were then sold to other online stores, who sold them to completely innocent customers. Once developer Rebellion caught on to the theft, they've blocked all of the Steam codes, preventing these honest, paying customers from accessing their game.
"We have been saddened to learn that some fans have been caught out by companies selling unlicensed or stolen Sniper Elite 3 Steam keys," Rebellion announced on Steam. "If you have been affected by this we encourage you to contact the seller in question and seek a refund immediately."
Affected customers are also asked to contact Rebellion by July 4th, provide proof of purchase and the blocked Steam key. Rebellion will give these customers a valid key and a free copy of the Target Hitler DLC that was free for those who preordered it.
Rebellion has also posted a list of vendors who do have stolen Steam keys for those who still want to purchase Sniper Elite III:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP