- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Divine Kardashian: Original Sin
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
- Rainbow Six Siege
Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege E3 Trailer
Over 7000 Steam keys were stolen thanks to a security leak at one online retailer. These keys were then sold to other online stores, who sold them to completely innocent customers. Once developer Rebellion caught on to the theft, they've blocked all of the Steam codes, preventing these honest, paying customers from accessing their game.
"We have been saddened to learn that some fans have been caught out by companies selling unlicensed or stolen Sniper Elite 3 Steam keys," Rebellion announced on Steam. "If you have been affected by this we encourage you to contact the seller in question and seek a refund immediately."
Affected customers are also asked to contact Rebellion by July 4th, provide proof of purchase and the blocked Steam key. Rebellion will give these customers a valid key and a free copy of the Target Hitler DLC that was free for those who preordered it.
Rebellion has also posted a list of vendors who do have stolen Steam keys for those who still want to purchase Sniper Elite III:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP