- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
Looks like we weren't the only ones confused by Ubisoft's recent story trailer for Watch Dogs. For some reason the game, which was supposed to be at the very forefront of the next-gen visual splendor, now appears to have been significantly downgraded; at least from what was shown in the trailer.
Fans who are eagerly anticipating the open world action adventure, have already started online debates and, naturally, a comparison video has surfaced, pointing towards some blatant differences between the current gameplay footage from the PS4 and the beefed up E3 demo from 2012. Check it out:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP