- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Without question, Red Dead Redemption remains an important achievement, because it had a story and characterization that puts most bigger movies to shame. The shooter mechanics were more or less familiar. Anyway, after so many uncofirmed reports, the ever-running rumor mill regarding the PC version of Red Dead Redemption continues. So, what we have now is, well, another rumor. Sorry, I mean an unconfirmed report, as Rockstar still refuses to disclose anything on the matter.
Someone spotted an MS PC compatibility listing for RDR, which means that Rockstar's action adventure could finally be heading to Windows PC, four years after its launch on PS3 and Xbox 360.
Read our review of Red Dead Redemption (360).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP