- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
There's a new Kickstarter campaign for a game called Woolfe - The Red Hood Diaries. GRIN has described it as a "twisted fable in a rich, fantasy setting of smoke-spewing factories and evil forests, Woolfe: The Red Hood Diaries is an action-platforming fairy tale of death, industrial greed and vengeance. Coming to PC in 2015."
You can read more about the game, features, concept art and screenshots.
Also, this reminds me a lot of my webcomic:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP