- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
THQ's turbulent history had many people worried. The company has been around for quite a while and has a substantial workforce behind it. With talk of financial loss, layoffs and a Nasdaq delisting notice, things weren't looking too good. However, the company is staying afloat despite its weakened state and news that they have delayed crucial projects such as Darksiders 2 (not too much, though; only one month).
The well-known publisher is simultaneously undergoing major leadership changes and has recently appointed Naughty Dog cofounder, Jason Ruben, as company president.
The latest scoop is that Ron Moravek, who co-founded Relic Entertainment (of Company of Heroes fame), has stepped in as new executive VP. Moravek is now going to report directly to Jason Rubin.
"Ron is an exceptional development executive with unique perspective on the industry from both a creative and business point of view," Rubin says. "His entrepreneurial experience as well as his ability to drive dynamic teams is a great fit for our strategic objectives. Additionally, Ron's experience building high-quality products will help us continue to deliver great games and build upon our foundation to innovate digitally in the future."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP