- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
THQ's turbulent history had many people worried. The company has been around for quite a while and has a substantial workforce behind it. With talk of financial loss, layoffs and a Nasdaq delisting notice, things weren't looking too good. However, the company is staying afloat despite its weakened state and news that they have delayed crucial projects such as Darksiders 2 (not too much, though; only one month).
The well-known publisher is simultaneously undergoing major leadership changes and has recently appointed Naughty Dog cofounder, Jason Ruben, as company president.
The latest scoop is that Ron Moravek, who co-founded Relic Entertainment (of Company of Heroes fame), has stepped in as new executive VP. Moravek is now going to report directly to Jason Rubin.
"Ron is an exceptional development executive with unique perspective on the industry from both a creative and business point of view," Rubin says. "His entrepreneurial experience as well as his ability to drive dynamic teams is a great fit for our strategic objectives. Additionally, Ron's experience building high-quality products will help us continue to deliver great games and build upon our foundation to innovate digitally in the future."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP