- The Elder Scrolls Online Details Crafting and Exploration in New Video
- Final Fantasy VIII HD Re-Release Announced for PC
- COMIC: XCOM The Healing Process
- Evenin '13
- SimCity's Amusement Park Pack Leaked, Releases May 28th
- Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Re-Confirmed For PC Release
- Game Gear Games Coming to 3DS eShop
- Nintendo Open E3 Gaming Doors to Public at Best Buy
- The Wonderful 101 Gets a Release Date
- GTA 5 Screens - Cars, Motorbikes and Scuba Diving
- Black Ops 2 Uprising DLC Ships
- Driveclub PS4 Screenshots
- The Elder Scrolls Online Gathering & Exploration Video
- The Elder Scrolls Online
Gathering And Exploration Dev. Diary
- Gran Turismo 6
- Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman: Arkham Origins features an expanded Gotham City and introduces an original prequel storyline occurring several years before the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. Taking place before the rise of Gotham City\'s most dangerous
- Metro: Last Light
- Resident Evil: Revelations
Panic Dev. Diary
- Command & Conquer
Beyond the Battle Dev Diary
THQ's turbulent history had many people worried. The company has been around for quite a while and has a substantial workforce behind it. With talk of financial loss, layoffs and a Nasdaq delisting notice, things weren't looking too good. However, the company is staying afloat despite its weakened state and news that they have delayed crucial projects such as Darksiders 2 (not too much, though; only one month).
The well-known publisher is simultaneously undergoing major leadership changes and has recently appointed Naughty Dog cofounder, Jason Ruben, as company president.
The latest scoop is that Ron Moravek, who co-founded Relic Entertainment (of Company of Heroes fame), has stepped in as new executive VP. Moravek is now going to report directly to Jason Rubin.
"Ron is an exceptional development executive with unique perspective on the industry from both a creative and business point of view," Rubin says. "His entrepreneurial experience as well as his ability to drive dynamic teams is a great fit for our strategic objectives. Additionally, Ron's experience building high-quality products will help us continue to deliver great games and build upon our foundation to innovate digitally in the future."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP