- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
THQ's misrable history of debt and subsequential bankruptcy, has lead to various IPs being sold to other publishers. All except a few that were left to swing in the wind (some pretty good IPs are in there too):
- Red Faction
- Other Owned Software, including Big Beach Sports, Destroy All Humans!, Summoner, and more; and
- Other Licensed Software, including Marvel Super Hero, Supreme Commander, Worms, and more.
This was officially revealed by THQ today.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP