- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
THQ's misrable history of debt and subsequential bankruptcy, has lead to various IPs being sold to other publishers. All except a few that were left to swing in the wind (some pretty good IPs are in there too):
- Red Faction
- Other Owned Software, including Big Beach Sports, Destroy All Humans!, Summoner, and more; and
- Other Licensed Software, including Marvel Super Hero, Supreme Commander, Worms, and more.
This was officially revealed by THQ today.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||39.42%|
|No, please. ||33.67%|