- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
THQ's misrable history of debt and subsequential bankruptcy, has lead to various IPs being sold to other publishers. All except a few that were left to swing in the wind (some pretty good IPs are in there too):
- Red Faction
- Other Owned Software, including Big Beach Sports, Destroy All Humans!, Summoner, and more; and
- Other Licensed Software, including Marvel Super Hero, Supreme Commander, Worms, and more.
This was officially revealed by THQ today.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Will you buy Evolve?
|What's Evolve? ||21.33%|
|Ya know what, fuck off!||18.21%|