- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
Recently, it was revealed that Valve and Capcom have decided to merge two of their popular game franchises and now we have proof. Check it out:
"We're huge Resident Evil fans, so when the opportunity arose to work directly with Capcom to combine L4D2 and RE6, we jumped at it," commented Valve's Chet Faliszek.
Resident Evil 6 producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi said: "The Resident Evil 6 team really enjoyed working on this crossover, and we're confident that our fans will have a great time with it too!"
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP