- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
Recently, it was revealed that Valve and Capcom have decided to merge two of their popular game franchises and now we have proof. Check it out:
"We're huge Resident Evil fans, so when the opportunity arose to work directly with Capcom to combine L4D2 and RE6, we jumped at it," commented Valve's Chet Faliszek.
Resident Evil 6 producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi said: "The Resident Evil 6 team really enjoyed working on this crossover, and we're confident that our fans will have a great time with it too!"
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP