- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Capcom confirmed that their upcoming on-disc DLC for the horror action game Resident Evil 6 is going to be free (I'm enraptured). Word is:
Resident Evil 6 's on-disc downloadable content will be free, and are scheduled to arrive as a title update "soon," according to a post on Capcom Unity.
This includes the No Hope difficulty mode which ramps up the difficulty of the game, and a co-op partner for Ada's campaign. In addition, the update will make Ada's campaign available from the beginning of the game without first having to complete the three primary campaigns to unlock it.
Oh, trust me Capcom, while I do admire the gesture, this won't make me hate your game with less intensity.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP