- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Capcom announced that the HD edition of Resident Evil 4 for PC is going to become available as a digital download via Steam globally and as a retail version for in Europe.
Here's a quick snip from the gameplay overview: "The ultimate HD edition of Resident Evil 4 will be available for PC digital download on Steam globally and as a retail version for Windows PC in Europe. PC gamers will be able to play the groundbreaking survival horror masterpiece in the highest visual fidelity ever with stunning HD running at a smooth 60 frames per second for the first time. A complete visual overhaul has been performed to bring this revered title to the highest graphical quality ever. Fully optimized for the wide screen, texts have been sharpened and textures have been upgraded on characters, backgrounds and in-game objects."
Resident Evil 4 HD PC will be available on February 28, 2014 for 20 bucks.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP