- Assassin's Creed Unity Rob Zombie's French Revolution Trailer
- COMIC: Professional Assassins
- Mornin '14
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord Trailer
- Halo 2: Anniversary Cinematic Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Comic Con Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Rob Zombie\'s French Revolution Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
"No, we certainly didn't anticipate the reaction," says Takeuchi. "We think it was a bit of a misunderstanding when we published the first images of the game back in the day. And we think that as we move along and allow people to see more the game and more of what's going on and more of the story, people will get a better idea of the game."
Takeuchi also talked about how the Capcom staff is racially diverse.
"There are black members in the development team," Takeuchi offered. "We do have staff working on the game, who are aware of the historical background and we are constantly checking these kinds of things with them. Certainly the most important thing we have learned is that different countries do see the same things in different ways."
As for the game itself, it looks very promising (judging from the stuff we saw).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP