- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
"No, we certainly didn't anticipate the reaction," says Takeuchi. "We think it was a bit of a misunderstanding when we published the first images of the game back in the day. And we think that as we move along and allow people to see more the game and more of what's going on and more of the story, people will get a better idea of the game."
Takeuchi also talked about how the Capcom staff is racially diverse.
"There are black members in the development team," Takeuchi offered. "We do have staff working on the game, who are aware of the historical background and we are constantly checking these kinds of things with them. Certainly the most important thing we have learned is that different countries do see the same things in different ways."
As for the game itself, it looks very promising (judging from the stuff we saw).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP