- REVIEW: Depression Quest
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Screens
- Battlefield Hardline Into The Jungle Trailer
- Destiny Planet View Trailer
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Screenshots
- Beyond: Two Souls Director's Cut for PS4 Spotted
- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
"No, we certainly didn't anticipate the reaction," says Takeuchi. "We think it was a bit of a misunderstanding when we published the first images of the game back in the day. And we think that as we move along and allow people to see more the game and more of what's going on and more of the story, people will get a better idea of the game."
Takeuchi also talked about how the Capcom staff is racially diverse.
"There are black members in the development team," Takeuchi offered. "We do have staff working on the game, who are aware of the historical background and we are constantly checking these kinds of things with them. Certainly the most important thing we have learned is that different countries do see the same things in different ways."
As for the game itself, it looks very promising (judging from the stuff we saw).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP