- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
"No, we certainly didn't anticipate the reaction," says Takeuchi. "We think it was a bit of a misunderstanding when we published the first images of the game back in the day. And we think that as we move along and allow people to see more the game and more of what's going on and more of the story, people will get a better idea of the game."
Takeuchi also talked about how the Capcom staff is racially diverse.
"There are black members in the development team," Takeuchi offered. "We do have staff working on the game, who are aware of the historical background and we are constantly checking these kinds of things with them. Certainly the most important thing we have learned is that different countries do see the same things in different ways."
As for the game itself, it looks very promising (judging from the stuff we saw).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP