- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
Well, Capcom has shown us that their project Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City is well under way. But we do know for a fact that Operation Racoon City is not a sequel to Resident Evil 5, but rather a spin-off set in the RE universe. But where does it go from Resi 5?
Speaking to Spanish site MarcaPlayer, Capcom producer Masachika Kawata promised the next installment in the series is going be a "complete renovation." Still, the game won't forget the importance of earlier installments (thanks CVG).
"The series will see a complete renovation with the next entry on every level. But we can't forget about all the previous entries that have led to the creation of many possibilities for the franchise," he said.
The creator of the series Shinji Mikami also said to OPM: "I think Resident Evil 5 doesn't need to change the series, but Resident Evil 6 will have to reinvent the series with another full model change or else it won't be able to keep on going."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP