- Star Citizen Raises $50 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Well, Capcom has shown us that their project Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City is well under way. But we do know for a fact that Operation Racoon City is not a sequel to Resident Evil 5, but rather a spin-off set in the RE universe. But where does it go from Resi 5?
Speaking to Spanish site MarcaPlayer, Capcom producer Masachika Kawata promised the next installment in the series is going be a "complete renovation." Still, the game won't forget the importance of earlier installments (thanks CVG).
"The series will see a complete renovation with the next entry on every level. But we can't forget about all the previous entries that have led to the creation of many possibilities for the franchise," he said.
The creator of the series Shinji Mikami also said to OPM: "I think Resident Evil 5 doesn't need to change the series, but Resident Evil 6 will have to reinvent the series with another full model change or else it won't be able to keep on going."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP