- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
The event highlighted Capcom's various plans, amongst which was a supposed Resident Evil 6 logo pointing towards a continuation in the popular horror themed series. More information will be unleashed at the Tokyo Game Show in September this year.
Back in April this year, Capcom producer Masachika Kawata commented that this addition to the series is to mark a "complete renovation" for the series. "The series will see a complete renovation with the next entry on every level. But we can't forget about all the previous entries that have led to the creation of many possibilities for the franchise," he also said.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP