- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
- Mornin '14
- Dragon Age Inquisition Box Art Revealed
- RUMOR: Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed to 2015
- Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Announced at E3
- Lead Artist for The Last of Us Leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs Weekly Best-Seller on Steam
The event highlighted Capcom's various plans, amongst which was a supposed Resident Evil 6 logo pointing towards a continuation in the popular horror themed series. More information will be unleashed at the Tokyo Game Show in September this year.
Back in April this year, Capcom producer Masachika Kawata commented that this addition to the series is to mark a "complete renovation" for the series. "The series will see a complete renovation with the next entry on every level. But we can't forget about all the previous entries that have led to the creation of many possibilities for the franchise," he also said.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP