- Mass Effect 4 Launch Years Away, A Few Details Spilt
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Trailer
- REVIEW: Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Original Sin Still Strong on Steam
- More Watch Dogs, Less FIFA
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Rob Zombie's French Revolution Trailer
- COMIC: Professional Assassins
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Rob Zombie\'s French Revolution Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
Game Director Eiichiro Sasaki revealed to NowGamer during Captivate 2012 that their game Resident Evil 6 is going to be three times lengthier than the previous title in the series - Resident Evil 5.
"The three characters each have their own story and you can choose whichever one you want and play that story, experience that character's story," Sasaki says.
"In terms of length, each character's story is a little bit less than RE5 but when you combine them together you're getting something that is much longer. While each character's story stands alone, all of the characters wind up in the same area of the game, in China, so there is a certain level of overlap. They stand on their own but they do overlap in certain areas. You don't have to play them all, of course," he added.
The single-player campaign in Resident Evil 5 was pretty long. Well, by today's standard anyway. So, if Resi 6 is three times that, then I'm a happy man.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP