- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Game Director Eiichiro Sasaki revealed to NowGamer during Captivate 2012 that their game Resident Evil 6 is going to be three times lengthier than the previous title in the series - Resident Evil 5.
"The three characters each have their own story and you can choose whichever one you want and play that story, experience that character's story," Sasaki says.
"In terms of length, each character's story is a little bit less than RE5 but when you combine them together you're getting something that is much longer. While each character's story stands alone, all of the characters wind up in the same area of the game, in China, so there is a certain level of overlap. They stand on their own but they do overlap in certain areas. You don't have to play them all, of course," he added.
The single-player campaign in Resident Evil 5 was pretty long. Well, by today's standard anyway. So, if Resi 6 is three times that, then I'm a happy man.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP