- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
According to Japanese magazine Famitsu, Tango Gameworks executive producer Shinji Mikami -- creator of the Resident Evil series -- has revealed that their development studio is committed to a new survival-horror game, currently referred to as "Zwei." Here's the official word from Tango Gameworks:
Our latest project's codename is "Zwei" and it is a survival horror game.
The above image is a collage of different environments we put together for this announcement and is intended to give a feel for the tone and the direction the production is taking. (However, neither the code name nor the image is intended to tell you exactly what is in the game.)
As a master of the 'survival horror' genre, Shinji Mikami is committed to making a game that is the realization of pure survival horror, an experience which he defines as one that pushes the limits of fear and exhilaration. He and his team at Tango are committed to attaining this vision.
Incidentally, the game is being published by Bethesda Softworks.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP