- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Challenges of A Paragon
According to Japanese magazine Famitsu, Tango Gameworks executive producer Shinji Mikami -- creator of the Resident Evil series -- has revealed that their development studio is committed to a new survival-horror game, currently referred to as "Zwei." Here's the official word from Tango Gameworks:
Our latest project's codename is "Zwei" and it is a survival horror game.
The above image is a collage of different environments we put together for this announcement and is intended to give a feel for the tone and the direction the production is taking. (However, neither the code name nor the image is intended to tell you exactly what is in the game.)
As a master of the 'survival horror' genre, Shinji Mikami is committed to making a game that is the realization of pure survival horror, an experience which he defines as one that pushes the limits of fear and exhilaration. He and his team at Tango are committed to attaining this vision.
Incidentally, the game is being published by Bethesda Softworks.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP