- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Capcom has announced Resident Evil HD for PC and next-gen and current-gen (or are they last-gen now?) consoles. It's been confirmed that the remastered edition of one of the most popular survival horror franchises is going to be available for in the United States and Europe in Early 2015. Here's what this new edition of RE is about:
It was explained that the resolution and textures were significantly improved and 1080p was added, which allows for better looking characters and backgrounds. In addition to that, 16:9 widescreen mode was incorporated as well as "the classic control scheme," which remains to satisfy fans of the original. Of course, alternative controls will also be available to suit standards of the current-gen gaming.
According to Capcom the Resident Evil series sold over 61 million units to date.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP