- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Capcom has announced Resident Evil HD for PC and next-gen and current-gen (or are they last-gen now?) consoles. It's been confirmed that the remastered edition of one of the most popular survival horror franchises is going to be available for in the United States and Europe in Early 2015. Here's what this new edition of RE is about:
It was explained that the resolution and textures were significantly improved and 1080p was added, which allows for better looking characters and backgrounds. In addition to that, 16:9 widescreen mode was incorporated as well as "the classic control scheme," which remains to satisfy fans of the original. Of course, alternative controls will also be available to suit standards of the current-gen gaming.
According to Capcom the Resident Evil series sold over 61 million units to date.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP