- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
Capcom has announced Resident Evil HD for PC and next-gen and current-gen (or are they last-gen now?) consoles. It's been confirmed that the remastered edition of one of the most popular survival horror franchises is going to be available for in the United States and Europe in Early 2015. Here's what this new edition of RE is about:
It was explained that the resolution and textures were significantly improved and 1080p was added, which allows for better looking characters and backgrounds. In addition to that, 16:9 widescreen mode was incorporated as well as "the classic control scheme," which remains to satisfy fans of the original. Of course, alternative controls will also be available to suit standards of the current-gen gaming.
According to Capcom the Resident Evil series sold over 61 million units to date.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP