- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
Finding cheaters in Titanfall? So are we. We're logging them now and they will be rooted out shortly.— Respawn (@Respawn) March 13, 2014
Those may be enjoying the early moments in a game to cheat when punishment isn't in effect for Titanfall, but their time is almost up. Respawn has said that they are keeping track of who is cheating in Titanfall, and they will introduce them to their banhammer very soon.
What's considered cheating? Typically it's for those who are using aimbots to give them an advantage with their kill counts. People haven't figured out yet that cheaters get banned?[Source]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP