- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
- Mornin '15
- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
Respawn announced the Expedition DLC for Titanfall at PAX East, and today they released a few images of one of the maps in the DLC pack, War Games.
The developer has called the War Games map a "parkour playground" that features the "most wallrunning friendly maps" Respawn has ever designed. War Games is set in a virtual reality, pitting players in a simulation depicting Angel City, Rise, and Airbase Sierra. The IMC starts in Airbase with the Militia in Angel City.
The Expedition DLC will contain three map packs, War Games, Swampland, and Runoff. The DLC is part of the $25 Season Pass and can be bought separately for $10.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP