- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Respawn announced the Expedition DLC for Titanfall at PAX East, and today they released a few images of one of the maps in the DLC pack, War Games.
The developer has called the War Games map a "parkour playground" that features the "most wallrunning friendly maps" Respawn has ever designed. War Games is set in a virtual reality, pitting players in a simulation depicting Angel City, Rise, and Airbase Sierra. The IMC starts in Airbase with the Militia in Angel City.
The Expedition DLC will contain three map packs, War Games, Swampland, and Runoff. The DLC is part of the $25 Season Pass and can be bought separately for $10.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP