- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Respawn announced the Expedition DLC for Titanfall at PAX East, and today they released a few images of one of the maps in the DLC pack, War Games.
The developer has called the War Games map a "parkour playground" that features the "most wallrunning friendly maps" Respawn has ever designed. War Games is set in a virtual reality, pitting players in a simulation depicting Angel City, Rise, and Airbase Sierra. The IMC starts in Airbase with the Militia in Angel City.
The Expedition DLC will contain three map packs, War Games, Swampland, and Runoff. The DLC is part of the $25 Season Pass and can be bought separately for $10.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP