- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
Respawn announced the Expedition DLC for Titanfall at PAX East, and today they released a few images of one of the maps in the DLC pack, War Games.
The developer has called the War Games map a "parkour playground" that features the "most wallrunning friendly maps" Respawn has ever designed. War Games is set in a virtual reality, pitting players in a simulation depicting Angel City, Rise, and Airbase Sierra. The IMC starts in Airbase with the Militia in Angel City.
The Expedition DLC will contain three map packs, War Games, Swampland, and Runoff. The DLC is part of the $25 Season Pass and can be bought separately for $10.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP