- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Respawn announced the Expedition DLC for Titanfall at PAX East, and today they released a few images of one of the maps in the DLC pack, War Games.
The developer has called the War Games map a "parkour playground" that features the "most wallrunning friendly maps" Respawn has ever designed. War Games is set in a virtual reality, pitting players in a simulation depicting Angel City, Rise, and Airbase Sierra. The IMC starts in Airbase with the Militia in Angel City.
The Expedition DLC will contain three map packs, War Games, Swampland, and Runoff. The DLC is part of the $25 Season Pass and can be bought separately for $10.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP