- Assassin's Creed Unity Rob Zombie's French Revolution Trailer
- COMIC: Professional Assassins
- Mornin '14
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord Trailer
- Halo 2: Anniversary Cinematic Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Comic Con Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Rob Zombie\'s French Revolution Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
The drama between Curt Schilling's 38 Studios and the state of Rhode Island is coming closer to an end. The state's House of Representatives approved a bill yesterday that will support settlement with the litigation between the state and the game studio.
Last month, the state Senate approved the bill, and after the House's approval, it's ready to be signed by Rhode Island's governor. Once it becomes law, any defendant who settles in the litigation will be protected from any future lawsuits filed against them by other defendants regarding damages for which that defendant may be liable.
"The goal is to encourage settlements to get monies in sooner to the state of Rhode Island, so that we can use that as one of the things that we consider in dealing with this very complex and difficult issue," said state Rep. Nick Mattiello in an interview with NBC 10.
The state of Rhode Island sued Curt Schilling and 13 others in 2012 after 38 Studios went bankrupt, owing $90 million back to the state for a $75 million loan.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP