- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
EA's John Riccitiello has stepped down from his position at one of the biggest corporations in the video games industry.
Here's what Riccitiello said in a letter to all company employees: "My decision to leave EA is really all about my accountability for the shortcomings in our financial results this year. It currently looks like we will come in at the low end of, or slightly below, the financial guidance we issued to the Street, and we have fallen short of the internal operating plan we set one year ago. And for that, I am 100 percent accountable."
Larry Probst currently executive chairman while the company finds a replacement. According to EA, Probst was chairman since 1994 and has already been CEO from (1991-2007).
"John has worked hard to lead the company through challenging transitions in our industry, and was instrumental in driving our very significant growth in digital revenues," Probst said.
Oh, and just wanted to post a photograph of John Riccitiello, but unfortunately I seem to have exhausted my supply of sexy pics of Riccitiello, so it's better to leave this post without images of any kind. And in any case you've probably seen most of them - like this one, for example.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP