- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
EA's John Riccitiello has stepped down from his position at one of the biggest corporations in the video games industry.
Here's what Riccitiello said in a letter to all company employees: "My decision to leave EA is really all about my accountability for the shortcomings in our financial results this year. It currently looks like we will come in at the low end of, or slightly below, the financial guidance we issued to the Street, and we have fallen short of the internal operating plan we set one year ago. And for that, I am 100 percent accountable."
Larry Probst currently executive chairman while the company finds a replacement. According to EA, Probst was chairman since 1994 and has already been CEO from (1991-2007).
"John has worked hard to lead the company through challenging transitions in our industry, and was instrumental in driving our very significant growth in digital revenues," Probst said.
Oh, and just wanted to post a photograph of John Riccitiello, but unfortunately I seem to have exhausted my supply of sexy pics of Riccitiello, so it's better to leave this post without images of any kind. And in any case you've probably seen most of them - like this one, for example.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP