- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Riot Games is throwing down the banhammer on toxic League of Legends players, such as those who consistently use slurs (racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.) and those who exhibit "unsportsmanlike behavior." Some players receive 14-day bans, and others have been smacked with perma-bans.
Jeffrey Lin of Riot Games explained how the bans are going into effect on Reddit, saying that every player banned undergoes a manual review of complaints in order to avoid unfairly banning people.
"In the past, we've avoided publicly naming and shaming players," Lin said. "However, we've learned in recent months that being transparent is extremely critical to the playerbase's trust in our systems, so we've decided to do a compromise. If players complain about unfair bans for this particular system (so, have a ban year code of 2500), we're going to be fully transparent and posting the chat logs that resulted in the ban."
All Riot Games is asking is for players to just not be dicks to one another. If that's too hard, you have to go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP