- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
BioWare announced today that Star Wars: The Old Republic will get its first expansion, Rise of the Hutt Cartel, on April 14, 2013. Those who preorded the expansion before January 7th will receive download access on April 9th. Also going live on April 9th is game update 2.0, Scum and Villainy, which adds new level 55 content and legacy achievements.
The Rise of the Hutt Cartel raises the game's level cap to 55 and adds a new planet, Makeb. Subscribers can buy it for $10, and non-subscribers can get it for $20.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP