- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
BioWare announced today that Star Wars: The Old Republic will get its first expansion, Rise of the Hutt Cartel, on April 14, 2013. Those who preorded the expansion before January 7th will receive download access on April 9th. Also going live on April 9th is game update 2.0, Scum and Villainy, which adds new level 55 content and legacy achievements.
The Rise of the Hutt Cartel raises the game's level cap to 55 and adds a new planet, Makeb. Subscribers can buy it for $10, and non-subscribers can get it for $20.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP