- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
BioWare announced today that Star Wars: The Old Republic will get its first expansion, Rise of the Hutt Cartel, on April 14, 2013. Those who preorded the expansion before January 7th will receive download access on April 9th. Also going live on April 9th is game update 2.0, Scum and Villainy, which adds new level 55 content and legacy achievements.
The Rise of the Hutt Cartel raises the game's level cap to 55 and adds a new planet, Makeb. Subscribers can buy it for $10, and non-subscribers can get it for $20.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP