- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
BioWare announced today that Star Wars: The Old Republic will get its first expansion, Rise of the Hutt Cartel, on April 14, 2013. Those who preorded the expansion before January 7th will receive download access on April 9th. Also going live on April 9th is game update 2.0, Scum and Villainy, which adds new level 55 content and legacy achievements.
The Rise of the Hutt Cartel raises the game's level cap to 55 and adds a new planet, Makeb. Subscribers can buy it for $10, and non-subscribers can get it for $20.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP