- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
BioWare announced today that Star Wars: The Old Republic will get its first expansion, Rise of the Hutt Cartel, on April 14, 2013. Those who preorded the expansion before January 7th will receive download access on April 9th. Also going live on April 9th is game update 2.0, Scum and Villainy, which adds new level 55 content and legacy achievements.
The Rise of the Hutt Cartel raises the game's level cap to 55 and adds a new planet, Makeb. Subscribers can buy it for $10, and non-subscribers can get it for $20.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP