- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
During a special livestream on the Super Smash Bros. website, three new challengers were announced for the upcoming Super Smash Bros. game for the 3DS and Wii U.
Fire Emblem's Lucina and Captain Falcon (how could it be a Smash Bros. game without Captain Falcon?) will be joining the fray, as well as Robin, the player-created character from Fire Emblem: Awakening. And just like in Awakening, players can choose either a male or a female Robin.
Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS is set to launch on October 3, 2014 while the Wii U version still has the vague Holiday 2014 window.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP