- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
During a special livestream on the Super Smash Bros. website, three new challengers were announced for the upcoming Super Smash Bros. game for the 3DS and Wii U.
Fire Emblem's Lucina and Captain Falcon (how could it be a Smash Bros. game without Captain Falcon?) will be joining the fray, as well as Robin, the player-created character from Fire Emblem: Awakening. And just like in Awakening, players can choose either a male or a female Robin.
Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS is set to launch on October 3, 2014 while the Wii U version still has the vague Holiday 2014 window.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP