- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
As some of you may already know, Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto 5 is going to hit stores tomorrow for PS3 and Xbox 360. We've been playing it for that past few days and will have the review prepared for tomorrow.
Meanwhile, you may remember that Rockstar announced back in June that the Xbox 360 edition of the game will require a mandatory one-time 8GB installation (on the 360 HDD or on an USB flash drive) for one disc. However, today they specified that while the game offers an option to install both discs, they are advising gamers not to install the 'play' disc (that the second disc).
"For optimal performance, we recommend not installing the play disc," Rockstar said via their the company's Twitter support page.
Yup, that's how we're playing it now and it works like a charm. No problems so far.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP