- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
- Mornin '13
- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
Don't get too excited; it's just Grand Theft Auto money. However, it's still very nice that Rockstar is willing to give every player $500,000 in GTA cash as an apology for the rather rough start for GTA Online.
Anyone who logged on to play GTA Online during October will receive this bribe in the form of two deposits of $250,000 each.
"For players who experienced cloud server errors, connection issues, and lost game progress and characters in these first days of GTA Online, we hope this GTA$ helps to facilitate a fresh start or makes your continued life in Los Santos and Blaine County extra sweet," the studio said on their blog.
They didn't say when it would happen, but one would imagine they would do so in November after they tally everyone who logs in this month.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP