- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
We've noticed that a lot of you have been complaining about GTA Online not working. To those of you who don't know, the long-awaited multiplayer portion of the increasingly popular title Grand Theft Auto 5 launched on Tuesday, although Rockstar Games have sent a message out to players before the launch, predicting that the service would probably have some problems. It was estimated that 15 million people purchased the game worldwide and when the game's online multiplayer component launched, so you'd assume there would be server issues.
Rockstar's message reads: "We are continuing to look into these issues and are working around the clock on resolving them as quickly as possible. This includes close monitoring of our support systems, forums, social media, and in-game data to measure traffic along with community sentiment to ensure ongoing improvements to stability."
They've also listed the 9 issues people are currently experiencing with GTA Online:
- Occasional "Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable" error message
- Freezing sometimes while loading into first race in GTAO with "waiting for other players" on the screen
- Intermittent "Failed to Host a GTA Online Session" error messages
- Race Corona (start area, marker) occasionally not showing up for first race
- Errors saying "Timed out when matchmaking for a compatible GTA Online Session to join"
- Occasional errors about jobs failing to start or load General issues with the Social Club site and Social Club features
- Misc. network and server-related error messages, disconnections, or cloud server errors
- Errors saying "Mission Failed" as soon as the mission begins during a session
Meanwhile the company also released a patch to resolve certain issues in the single-player portion of GTA 5.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP