- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
We've noticed that a lot of you have been complaining about GTA Online not working. To those of you who don't know, the long-awaited multiplayer portion of the increasingly popular title Grand Theft Auto 5 launched on Tuesday, although Rockstar Games have sent a message out to players before the launch, predicting that the service would probably have some problems. It was estimated that 15 million people purchased the game worldwide and when the game's online multiplayer component launched, so you'd assume there would be server issues.
Rockstar's message reads: "We are continuing to look into these issues and are working around the clock on resolving them as quickly as possible. This includes close monitoring of our support systems, forums, social media, and in-game data to measure traffic along with community sentiment to ensure ongoing improvements to stability."
They've also listed the 9 issues people are currently experiencing with GTA Online:
- Occasional "Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable" error message
- Freezing sometimes while loading into first race in GTAO with "waiting for other players" on the screen
- Intermittent "Failed to Host a GTA Online Session" error messages
- Race Corona (start area, marker) occasionally not showing up for first race
- Errors saying "Timed out when matchmaking for a compatible GTA Online Session to join"
- Occasional errors about jobs failing to start or load General issues with the Social Club site and Social Club features
- Misc. network and server-related error messages, disconnections, or cloud server errors
- Errors saying "Mission Failed" as soon as the mission begins during a session
Meanwhile the company also released a patch to resolve certain issues in the single-player portion of GTA 5.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP