- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Blizzard Entertainment is not the only developer out there that has to deal with cheaters. Rockstar has announced its on agenda to deal with users who resort to modded games, hacked saves or similar schemes to gain an unfair advantage in the multiplayer segment of the recently released shooter Max Payne 3.
So, if you're playing MP3 multiplayer and going all naughty-naughty by using cheats, then it's off to the "cheaters pool" for ya... That's what they said:
Anyone found to have used hacked saves, modded games, or other exploits to gain an unfair advantage in Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, or to circumvent the leaderboards will be quarantined from all other players into a "Cheaters Pool", where they'll only be able to compete in multiplayer matches with other confirmed miscreants. In the event we decide to absolve any of these cheaters for their past transgressions they may re-enter play with the general public, however a second offense will result in their indefinite banishment. In either case, we will be removing invalid leaderboard entries to ensure that the players at the top of the charts have earned their spots fairly.
If you see anyone in Max Payne 3 multiplayer using invincibility hacks, infinite adrenaline, score cheating or doing anything else suspicious, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Platform (PC, PS3 or Xbox 360)
- Cheater's Gamertag / ID
- Description of the violation
- If possible, please include concrete evidence, such as a video or a screenshot
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP