- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
Relax. It's just for voice work. In their long-awaited action adventure Grand Theft Auto 5, Rockstar Games has hired people from real world gangs to voice some of the characters within the game. This was confirmed by one of the writers who's involved with the game. Reportedly, authenticity is Rockstar's goal, writer, producer and former radio host Lazlow Jones said as much.
"When we record all these ambient characters we go towards authenticity," Lazlow explained. "In the game there's these rival gangs. There's Black gangs, Latino gangs... we recruited a guy who gets gang members, actual real gang members, like El Salvadoran gang dudes with amazing tattoos, one of which had literally gotten out of prison the day before."
Hm, that's taking video game development a few major steps forward (or back, well, let's be optimistic and say 'forward').
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP