- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
Relax. It's just for voice work. In their long-awaited action adventure Grand Theft Auto 5, Rockstar Games has hired people from real world gangs to voice some of the characters within the game. This was confirmed by one of the writers who's involved with the game. Reportedly, authenticity is Rockstar's goal, writer, producer and former radio host Lazlow Jones said as much.
"When we record all these ambient characters we go towards authenticity," Lazlow explained. "In the game there's these rival gangs. There's Black gangs, Latino gangs... we recruited a guy who gets gang members, actual real gang members, like El Salvadoran gang dudes with amazing tattoos, one of which had literally gotten out of prison the day before."
Hm, that's taking video game development a few major steps forward (or back, well, let's be optimistic and say 'forward').
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP