- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
- Mornin '15
- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
Rockstar Games bizarrely confirms that the official trailer for Grand Theft Auto 5 is set to debut at Rockstar Newswire and on the game's web site this Thursday, August 29. No more details were given at this time.
Wait one cotton-picking minute, what official trailer? They had several trailers for Grand Theft Aufo 5 already. So, what are they actually saying here? Is this the first official trailer, while the others weren't? Or is this the first official official trailer and the others were just semiofficial, and not properly official in the conventional sense of the word.
This is going to be a GTA 5 trailer for city officials? Ah, that might very well be it. "We present the GTA 5 trailer, but the tedious version - only for state and city officials. Enjoy (if you're an official)!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP