- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Rockstar Games bizarrely confirms that the official trailer for Grand Theft Auto 5 is set to debut at Rockstar Newswire and on the game's web site this Thursday, August 29. No more details were given at this time.
Wait one cotton-picking minute, what official trailer? They had several trailers for Grand Theft Aufo 5 already. So, what are they actually saying here? Is this the first official trailer, while the others weren't? Or is this the first official official trailer and the others were just semiofficial, and not properly official in the conventional sense of the word.
This is going to be a GTA 5 trailer for city officials? Ah, that might very well be it. "We present the GTA 5 trailer, but the tedious version - only for state and city officials. Enjoy (if you're an official)!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP