- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Rockstar Games bizarrely confirms that the official trailer for Grand Theft Auto 5 is set to debut at Rockstar Newswire and on the game's web site this Thursday, August 29. No more details were given at this time.
Wait one cotton-picking minute, what official trailer? They had several trailers for Grand Theft Aufo 5 already. So, what are they actually saying here? Is this the first official trailer, while the others weren't? Or is this the first official official trailer and the others were just semiofficial, and not properly official in the conventional sense of the word.
This is going to be a GTA 5 trailer for city officials? Ah, that might very well be it. "We present the GTA 5 trailer, but the tedious version - only for state and city officials. Enjoy (if you're an official)!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP