- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Rockstar Games bizarrely confirms that the official trailer for Grand Theft Auto 5 is set to debut at Rockstar Newswire and on the game's web site this Thursday, August 29. No more details were given at this time.
Wait one cotton-picking minute, what official trailer? They had several trailers for Grand Theft Aufo 5 already. So, what are they actually saying here? Is this the first official trailer, while the others weren't? Or is this the first official official trailer and the others were just semiofficial, and not properly official in the conventional sense of the word.
This is going to be a GTA 5 trailer for city officials? Ah, that might very well be it. "We present the GTA 5 trailer, but the tedious version - only for state and city officials. Enjoy (if you're an official)!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP