- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
- Mornin '14
- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
Rockstar Games bizarrely confirms that the official trailer for Grand Theft Auto 5 is set to debut at Rockstar Newswire and on the game's web site this Thursday, August 29. No more details were given at this time.
Wait one cotton-picking minute, what official trailer? They had several trailers for Grand Theft Aufo 5 already. So, what are they actually saying here? Is this the first official trailer, while the others weren't? Or is this the first official official trailer and the others were just semiofficial, and not properly official in the conventional sense of the word.
This is going to be a GTA 5 trailer for city officials? Ah, that might very well be it. "We present the GTA 5 trailer, but the tedious version - only for state and city officials. Enjoy (if you're an official)!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP