- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
During Take-Two's recent investor call, the company said that Rockstar Games is working on an unannounced game for the new generation of consoles that will be released this fiscal year. The 2015 fiscal year runs from April 2014 to March 2015. However, Rockstar has not announced that they will be at E3 in 2014.
Take-Two also did not say if this would be a new IP or part of one of their existing series. In addition, they did not comment on the rumored new-generation or PC version of Grand Theft Auto V.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP