- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
During Take-Two's recent investor call, the company said that Rockstar Games is working on an unannounced game for the new generation of consoles that will be released this fiscal year. The 2015 fiscal year runs from April 2014 to March 2015. However, Rockstar has not announced that they will be at E3 in 2014.
Take-Two also did not say if this would be a new IP or part of one of their existing series. In addition, they did not comment on the rumored new-generation or PC version of Grand Theft Auto V.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP