- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
During Take-Two's recent investor call, the company said that Rockstar Games is working on an unannounced game for the new generation of consoles that will be released this fiscal year. The 2015 fiscal year runs from April 2014 to March 2015. However, Rockstar has not announced that they will be at E3 in 2014.
Take-Two also did not say if this would be a new IP or part of one of their existing series. In addition, they did not comment on the rumored new-generation or PC version of Grand Theft Auto V.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP