- Borderlands Creator Leaves Gearbox
- GTA V Patch Reduces CPU Usage
- Mortal Kombat Enjoys Biggest MK Launch in UK
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Launch Trailer
- Microsoft Has Another Exclusive IP Coming
- Valve Now Requires $5 to Access all Steam Features
- Heroes of the Storm Finally Has Official Release
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Blood Echoing Souls of Titans
During Take-Two's recent investor call, the company said that Rockstar Games is working on an unannounced game for the new generation of consoles that will be released this fiscal year. The 2015 fiscal year runs from April 2014 to March 2015. However, Rockstar has not announced that they will be at E3 in 2014.
Take-Two also did not say if this would be a new IP or part of one of their existing series. In addition, they did not comment on the rumored new-generation or PC version of Grand Theft Auto V.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP