- COMIC: Gimli Calls Rivendell Support
- Evenin '16
- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
During Take-Two's recent investor call, the company said that Rockstar Games is working on an unannounced game for the new generation of consoles that will be released this fiscal year. The 2015 fiscal year runs from April 2014 to March 2015. However, Rockstar has not announced that they will be at E3 in 2014.
Take-Two also did not say if this would be a new IP or part of one of their existing series. In addition, they did not comment on the rumored new-generation or PC version of Grand Theft Auto V.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP