- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Atari has announced the next Roller Coaster Tycoon entry in the series, Roller Coaster Tycoon World. Once again, players can build the theme parks and rides they've always wanted, and now there's a co-operative mode as well.
Players can visit friends' parks and join up with three other friends to build a park together. Atari has also promised that the game will be "microtransaction free."
"Many of the new features in RollerCoaster Tycoon World were not possible a few years ago, but we have taken advantage of technological improvements to offer a wildly fun gaming experience that stays true to the storied franchise," Atari CEO Fred Chesnais said in a statement. "This is the game fans have been asking for."
Atari's announcement trailer is below.
Roller Coaster Tycoon World is set to release for PC in 2015.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP