- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
Atari has announced the next Roller Coaster Tycoon entry in the series, Roller Coaster Tycoon World. Once again, players can build the theme parks and rides they've always wanted, and now there's a co-operative mode as well.
Players can visit friends' parks and join up with three other friends to build a park together. Atari has also promised that the game will be "microtransaction free."
"Many of the new features in RollerCoaster Tycoon World were not possible a few years ago, but we have taken advantage of technological improvements to offer a wildly fun gaming experience that stays true to the storied franchise," Atari CEO Fred Chesnais said in a statement. "This is the game fans have been asking for."
Atari's announcement trailer is below.
Roller Coaster Tycoon World is set to release for PC in 2015.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP