- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Anyway, here's the poll, so vote away:
Battles in an RPG should focus on:
- Both tactics and action.
By the way here are the results of our previous voting poll, just in case you're interested:
Single-player RPG or MMORPG?
- Single-player RPG (1891 votes)
- MMORPG (398)
TOTAL VOTES 2,289
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP