- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
Anyway, here's the poll, so vote away:
Battles in an RPG should focus on:
- Both tactics and action.
By the way here are the results of our previous voting poll, just in case you're interested:
Single-player RPG or MMORPG?
- Single-player RPG (1891 votes)
- MMORPG (398)
TOTAL VOTES 2,289
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP