- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
We're just coming full circle on all this, aren't we? Now that reports are coming out that the next Xbox console will not be backwards compatible, a new rumor has leaked saying that Microsoft has a back-up plan to circumvent this problem. They will be selling an add-on for the Durango that will allow users to play all Xbox 360-compatible games on the new console. This includes XBLA games and digital downloads.
Remember the HD DVD add-on for the Xbox 360? It sounds like it will be something like that.
This is the point where Microsoft just needs to have their press conference revealing the new console already so we can stop the rumor mill. I'm starting to get a headache.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP