- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
It's that grand time of year where the interwebs are populated with E3 rumors. While you can ignore any rumor that starts with Half-Life 3, this rumor has some possibility.
The Italian site Games Village claims that Crytek will be showing off two brand new games at E3 in June. One is called Arena of Fate, a PC multiplayer game, and the other is Grave Project. Only the title is known about the latter.
We shall have to see for ourselves in just a few weeks what Crytek has to offer.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP