- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
It's that grand time of year where the interwebs are populated with E3 rumors. While you can ignore any rumor that starts with Half-Life 3, this rumor has some possibility.
The Italian site Games Village claims that Crytek will be showing off two brand new games at E3 in June. One is called Arena of Fate, a PC multiplayer game, and the other is Grave Project. Only the title is known about the latter.
We shall have to see for ourselves in just a few weeks what Crytek has to offer.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP