- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
According to GameSpot and a "reputable source," EA has acquired the publishing rights for a Titanfall sequel. Polygon has also backed this report with its own source, throwing in an additional tidbit that Titanfall 2 won't be a Microsoft exclusive.
Neither EA nor Respawn have confirmed or denied anything, but things that both EA and Respawn have said recently seems to confirm these sources' reports. For example, Respawn co-founder Vince Zampella said that Respawn will create games for the PlayStation 4, just "not the first Titanfall." Blake Jorgensen, EA CFO, also said, "I'm sure that there will be future Titanfalls at some point that may be on multiple product platforms. [I] don't know, that's up to the teams that are going through that now."
It could all be circumstantial, but due to the extreme popularity of the first game, it would hardly be surprising if a sequel left Microsoft's realm of exclusivity.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP