- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
According to GameSpot and a "reputable source," EA has acquired the publishing rights for a Titanfall sequel. Polygon has also backed this report with its own source, throwing in an additional tidbit that Titanfall 2 won't be a Microsoft exclusive.
Neither EA nor Respawn have confirmed or denied anything, but things that both EA and Respawn have said recently seems to confirm these sources' reports. For example, Respawn co-founder Vince Zampella said that Respawn will create games for the PlayStation 4, just "not the first Titanfall." Blake Jorgensen, EA CFO, also said, "I'm sure that there will be future Titanfalls at some point that may be on multiple product platforms. [I] don't know, that's up to the teams that are going through that now."
It could all be circumstantial, but due to the extreme popularity of the first game, it would hardly be surprising if a sequel left Microsoft's realm of exclusivity.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP