- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
According to GameSpot and a "reputable source," EA has acquired the publishing rights for a Titanfall sequel. Polygon has also backed this report with its own source, throwing in an additional tidbit that Titanfall 2 won't be a Microsoft exclusive.
Neither EA nor Respawn have confirmed or denied anything, but things that both EA and Respawn have said recently seems to confirm these sources' reports. For example, Respawn co-founder Vince Zampella said that Respawn will create games for the PlayStation 4, just "not the first Titanfall." Blake Jorgensen, EA CFO, also said, "I'm sure that there will be future Titanfalls at some point that may be on multiple product platforms. [I] don't know, that's up to the teams that are going through that now."
It could all be circumstantial, but due to the extreme popularity of the first game, it would hardly be surprising if a sequel left Microsoft's realm of exclusivity.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP