- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
According to GameSpot and a "reputable source," EA has acquired the publishing rights for a Titanfall sequel. Polygon has also backed this report with its own source, throwing in an additional tidbit that Titanfall 2 won't be a Microsoft exclusive.
Neither EA nor Respawn have confirmed or denied anything, but things that both EA and Respawn have said recently seems to confirm these sources' reports. For example, Respawn co-founder Vince Zampella said that Respawn will create games for the PlayStation 4, just "not the first Titanfall." Blake Jorgensen, EA CFO, also said, "I'm sure that there will be future Titanfalls at some point that may be on multiple product platforms. [I] don't know, that's up to the teams that are going through that now."
It could all be circumstantial, but due to the extreme popularity of the first game, it would hardly be surprising if a sequel left Microsoft's realm of exclusivity.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP