- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
If Newegg is correct, then Mario Kart 8 will have a track editor.
Newegg's listing for Mario Kart 8 current reads, "Mario Kart 8 Wii U is a new game for the Wii U. It features new elements such as customizing bikes and designing your own tracks. It is the sequel to the game Mario Kart 7."
If this is accurate, this could be a really fun use for the GamePad. The original ExciteBike for the NES had a track editor, so why shouldn't the latest Mario Kart? With the Miiverse, it could also be fun to upload and share tracks users create.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP