- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
A Chilean online retailer has a listing for a new generation version of the Mass Effect Trilogy for both the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One, as shown below.
No release date or price mentioned, and BioWare hasn't said a word.
As a huge Mass Effect fan, one would think I would be screaming ecstatic about it, but I'm not. I'd rather these resources go into developing new games for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, not rehashing games that were out just last generation, a console generation that still pumps out new games, I might add.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP