- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
- Mornin '14
- World of Darkness MMO Laid Off with Employees
- Civilization: Beyond Earth Announced, Trailer & Shots Released
- FEATURE: New Generation Games We're Excited About In 2014
- DICE Investigating Death Shield Bug in Battlefield 4
- Visceral Games Adds Co-Writer for Upcoming Star Wars Game
- Grave Indie Game Coming to PC & Xbox One
A "reliable industry source" has told Nintendo World Report that Nintendo only sold 230,000 Wii U units in the US in November. In addition, Super Mario 3D World, the game that was supposed to help sell more units, only sold 215,000 copies of the game.
Nintendo's goal for 2013 was to sell 9 million consoles, and at this point, it has to sell another 8 million to reach that goal. I think we can all agree that's not going to happen.
Future is sadly looking dim for Nintendo in terms of the Wii U console. Not sure if Mario Kart 8 or Super Smash Bros. will be enough at this point.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP