- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
A "reliable industry source" has told Nintendo World Report that Nintendo only sold 230,000 Wii U units in the US in November. In addition, Super Mario 3D World, the game that was supposed to help sell more units, only sold 215,000 copies of the game.
Nintendo's goal for 2013 was to sell 9 million consoles, and at this point, it has to sell another 8 million to reach that goal. I think we can all agree that's not going to happen.
Future is sadly looking dim for Nintendo in terms of the Wii U console. Not sure if Mario Kart 8 or Super Smash Bros. will be enough at this point.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP