- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
A "reliable industry source" has told Nintendo World Report that Nintendo only sold 230,000 Wii U units in the US in November. In addition, Super Mario 3D World, the game that was supposed to help sell more units, only sold 215,000 copies of the game.
Nintendo's goal for 2013 was to sell 9 million consoles, and at this point, it has to sell another 8 million to reach that goal. I think we can all agree that's not going to happen.
Future is sadly looking dim for Nintendo in terms of the Wii U console. Not sure if Mario Kart 8 or Super Smash Bros. will be enough at this point.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP