- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
One of Nintendo's unannounced games may have leaked a bit early before their E3 livestream. According to the photo below from Nintendo Enthusiast, Nintendo will announce Mario Maker, a game that uses the grahpical assets from the original Super Mario Bros. to create custom levels.
Since all we know is from the photo (which is not much other than the title), we don't know if this is for the 3DS or Wii U or even both.
This could have a lot of potential, and it could also be something that's super shiny and fun for all of 30 minutes.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP