- PlayStation Flash Sale Includes God of War and BioShock Infinite
- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
One of Nintendo's unannounced games may have leaked a bit early before their E3 livestream. According to the photo below from Nintendo Enthusiast, Nintendo will announce Mario Maker, a game that uses the grahpical assets from the original Super Mario Bros. to create custom levels.
Since all we know is from the photo (which is not much other than the title), we don't know if this is for the 3DS or Wii U or even both.
This could have a lot of potential, and it could also be something that's super shiny and fun for all of 30 minutes.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP