- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
One of Nintendo's unannounced games may have leaked a bit early before their E3 livestream. According to the photo below from Nintendo Enthusiast, Nintendo will announce Mario Maker, a game that uses the grahpical assets from the original Super Mario Bros. to create custom levels.
Since all we know is from the photo (which is not much other than the title), we don't know if this is for the 3DS or Wii U or even both.
This could have a lot of potential, and it could also be something that's super shiny and fun for all of 30 minutes.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP