- Jimmy Kemmel vs. Enraged Gamers
- Mornin '15
- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
One of Nintendo's unannounced games may have leaked a bit early before their E3 livestream. According to the photo below from Nintendo Enthusiast, Nintendo will announce Mario Maker, a game that uses the grahpical assets from the original Super Mario Bros. to create custom levels.
Since all we know is from the photo (which is not much other than the title), we don't know if this is for the 3DS or Wii U or even both.
This could have a lot of potential, and it could also be something that's super shiny and fun for all of 30 minutes.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP