- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
Redbox has been offering PS3 and Xbox 360 games for rent, and it may be spreading to the new generation as well. According to NeoGAF, Redbox's website listed Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Wii U games as coming soon.
The games advertised in this new campaign include Super Mario 3D World, LEGO City Undercover, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, Thief, Super Luigi Bros. U, and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. Redbox has removed these listings since the discovery.
Several forum users have said that these games are already in their Redbox locations. It's likely that the company will be rolling out more of these games across the country.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP