- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Ubisoft has not made an official announcement as of yet, but according to new reports, Watch Dogs will release on April 25th.
"We are hearing from multiple sources that Ubisoft's Watch Dogs is set to release on April 25th 2014," GameKeysNow has said. "Previously set to launch late last year the title was delayed shortly before release in order to add more polish. Now it seems the buffing is almost complete and the game that has wowed critics at the last two E3 trade shows is set to finally grace us with its presence."
NeoGAF has pointed out that this was the same website that announced the PlayStation Plus February content for Europe before Sony officially revealed it.
April would be a nice release window, as most of the Spring releases will hit in February and March, followed by that late spring and summer lull. April could be a smart move for Ubisoft, and it wouldn't get in the way of their next annualized Assassin's Creed release. However, until Ubisoft makes an official announcement, this will have to be treated as a rumor for now.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP