- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
- Mornin '14
- Destiny's Venus Looks Quite Awesome
- Hyrule Warriors Preorder Incentives
- Destiny Writer Leaves Bungie to Work on Telltale's Game of Thrones
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Details
- Star Citizen Gets $50 Million
- One Whole Hour of Bethesda's The Evil Within
- Project CARS, Should GT & Forza be Worried?
- The Last of Us Remastered Still Most Wanted in UK
- CS: Global Offensive Top-Seller on Steam
Ubisoft has not made an official announcement as of yet, but according to new reports, Watch Dogs will release on April 25th.
"We are hearing from multiple sources that Ubisoft's Watch Dogs is set to release on April 25th 2014," GameKeysNow has said. "Previously set to launch late last year the title was delayed shortly before release in order to add more polish. Now it seems the buffing is almost complete and the game that has wowed critics at the last two E3 trade shows is set to finally grace us with its presence."
NeoGAF has pointed out that this was the same website that announced the PlayStation Plus February content for Europe before Sony officially revealed it.
April would be a nice release window, as most of the Spring releases will hit in February and March, followed by that late spring and summer lull. April could be a smart move for Ubisoft, and it wouldn't get in the way of their next annualized Assassin's Creed release. However, until Ubisoft makes an official announcement, this will have to be treated as a rumor for now.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP