- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Play Asteroids with a Titanfall Mech
- Eidos Montreal Undergoes Layoffs
- Batman: Arkham Knight Map Will Be '5 Times Larger' than Arkham City
- Lead Writer Behind Uncharted Leaves Naughty Dog
- Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer
Ubisoft has not made an official announcement as of yet, but according to new reports, Watch Dogs will release on April 25th.
"We are hearing from multiple sources that Ubisoft's Watch Dogs is set to release on April 25th 2014," GameKeysNow has said. "Previously set to launch late last year the title was delayed shortly before release in order to add more polish. Now it seems the buffing is almost complete and the game that has wowed critics at the last two E3 trade shows is set to finally grace us with its presence."
NeoGAF has pointed out that this was the same website that announced the PlayStation Plus February content for Europe before Sony officially revealed it.
April would be a nice release window, as most of the Spring releases will hit in February and March, followed by that late spring and summer lull. April could be a smart move for Ubisoft, and it wouldn't get in the way of their next annualized Assassin's Creed release. However, until Ubisoft makes an official announcement, this will have to be treated as a rumor for now.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP