- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
Now that Deep Silver has taken over a bit of Crytek's properties, their next point of order is to bring Ryse: Son of Rome to PC. Deep Silver's Twitter account made the announcement—no press release has come across my desk as of yet—and happened to mention that the PC version will include all of the Xbox One's DLC and it will run in 4K resolution.
Ryse on PC will include all Xbox One DLC and supports resolutions up to 4K. Aw yiss 4K! pic.twitter.com/pfqjKdgBFZ— Official Deep Silver (@deepsilver) August 7, 2014
This game looked amazing on the Xbox One as it was, so I cannot fathom how it could be improved with the higher resolution. I must find a friend with such a badass PC setup so I can witness this phenomenon and drool accordingly.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP