- Action Trippin' Ballscast #6 - Star Wars Battlefront
- 9 Million People Took Sides in the Star Wars Battlefront Beta
- Star Wars Battlefront MP Modes and Season Pass Uncovered
- Witcher 3 Expansion Delayed in North America
- Warhammer 40K: Deathwatch Giveaway
- Minecraft: Story Mode Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: What's Your Take on the Star Wars Battlefront Beta?
- REVIEW: Transformers Devastation
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Trailer is Sexy and Zombie-Infested
- Mornin '15
- Firewatch Gets Release Date
- Halo 5: Guardians Launch Gameplay Trailer
- ARK: Survival Evolved Top Seller on Steam, Again
- Star Citizen Gets Hollywood Elite, New Gameplay Shown
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta Extended
Now that Deep Silver has taken over a bit of Crytek's properties, their next point of order is to bring Ryse: Son of Rome to PC. Deep Silver's Twitter account made the announcement—no press release has come across my desk as of yet—and happened to mention that the PC version will include all of the Xbox One's DLC and it will run in 4K resolution.
Ryse on PC will include all Xbox One DLC and supports resolutions up to 4K. Aw yiss 4K! pic.twitter.com/pfqjKdgBFZ— Official Deep Silver (@deepsilver) August 7, 2014
This game looked amazing on the Xbox One as it was, so I cannot fathom how it could be improved with the higher resolution. I must find a friend with such a badass PC setup so I can witness this phenomenon and drool accordingly.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP