- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Now that Deep Silver has taken over a bit of Crytek's properties, their next point of order is to bring Ryse: Son of Rome to PC. Deep Silver's Twitter account made the announcement—no press release has come across my desk as of yet—and happened to mention that the PC version will include all of the Xbox One's DLC and it will run in 4K resolution.
Ryse on PC will include all Xbox One DLC and supports resolutions up to 4K. Aw yiss 4K! pic.twitter.com/pfqjKdgBFZ— Official Deep Silver (@deepsilver) August 7, 2014
This game looked amazing on the Xbox One as it was, so I cannot fathom how it could be improved with the higher resolution. I must find a friend with such a badass PC setup so I can witness this phenomenon and drool accordingly.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP