- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
Now that Deep Silver has taken over a bit of Crytek's properties, their next point of order is to bring Ryse: Son of Rome to PC. Deep Silver's Twitter account made the announcement—no press release has come across my desk as of yet—and happened to mention that the PC version will include all of the Xbox One's DLC and it will run in 4K resolution.
Ryse on PC will include all Xbox One DLC and supports resolutions up to 4K. Aw yiss 4K! pic.twitter.com/pfqjKdgBFZ— Official Deep Silver (@deepsilver) August 7, 2014
This game looked amazing on the Xbox One as it was, so I cannot fathom how it could be improved with the higher resolution. I must find a friend with such a badass PC setup so I can witness this phenomenon and drool accordingly.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP