- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Now that Deep Silver has taken over a bit of Crytek's properties, their next point of order is to bring Ryse: Son of Rome to PC. Deep Silver's Twitter account made the announcement—no press release has come across my desk as of yet—and happened to mention that the PC version will include all of the Xbox One's DLC and it will run in 4K resolution.
Ryse on PC will include all Xbox One DLC and supports resolutions up to 4K. Aw yiss 4K! pic.twitter.com/pfqjKdgBFZ— Official Deep Silver (@deepsilver) August 7, 2014
This game looked amazing on the Xbox One as it was, so I cannot fathom how it could be improved with the higher resolution. I must find a friend with such a badass PC setup so I can witness this phenomenon and drool accordingly.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP