- PlayStation Flash Sale Includes God of War and BioShock Infinite
- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
We've just received brand new screenshots from Ryse: Son of Rome, the generic-looking, and yet somehow chosen to be one of the flagship titles for Microsoft's Xbox One console.
Look at the screens below, if you wish:
If you don't wish to look at the screens. That's completely fine with me.
Just remember, nobody looks that good in sandals and a skirt, save perhaps Russell Crowe and some of the cast from the TV show, Rome.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP