- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
We've just received brand new screenshots from Ryse: Son of Rome, the generic-looking, and yet somehow chosen to be one of the flagship titles for Microsoft's Xbox One console.
Look at the screens below, if you wish:
If you don't wish to look at the screens. That's completely fine with me.
Just remember, nobody looks that good in sandals and a skirt, save perhaps Russell Crowe and some of the cast from the TV show, Rome.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP