- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
We've just received brand new screenshots from Ryse: Son of Rome, the generic-looking, and yet somehow chosen to be one of the flagship titles for Microsoft's Xbox One console.
Look at the screens below, if you wish:
If you don't wish to look at the screens. That's completely fine with me.
Just remember, nobody looks that good in sandals and a skirt, save perhaps Russell Crowe and some of the cast from the TV show, Rome.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP