- Star Trek Online Adds Leonard Nimoy Memorials
- FEATURE: Most Disappointing Final Bosses in Recent History
- Blizzard Offers Free College Tuition to Winner of Collegiate Heroes of the Storm Tournament
- Roller Coaster Tycoon World Gameplay Trailer
- New King's Quest Will Use Choice to Tell Story
- Valve on Source 2 Games and Steam
- Elite: Dangerous Should be Great on Xbox One
- Valve Lists Steam Machine Rigs and Pricing
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 Officially to PS4 and Xbox One
- Magicka 2 in May
We've just received brand new screenshots from Ryse: Son of Rome, the generic-looking, and yet somehow chosen to be one of the flagship titles for Microsoft's Xbox One console.
Look at the screens below, if you wish:
If you don't wish to look at the screens. That's completely fine with me.
Just remember, nobody looks that good in sandals and a skirt, save perhaps Russell Crowe and some of the cast from the TV show, Rome.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Will you buy Evolve?
|What's Evolve? ||21.30%|
|Ya know what, fuck off!||18.38%|