- COMIC: The Long Arm of Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Sony Close PSP PSN Access in a Few Regions
- Magicka 2 Karaoke Contest
- PlayStation 4 #1 Console Seller 8 Months in a Row
- EA Launches Official FIFA TV Commercial
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead Season 2 Review
- EA Claims that the New iPhones are Comparable to New Gen Consoles
- Grand Theft Auto V PC & Next-Gen Versions Dated
We've just received brand new screenshots from Ryse: Son of Rome, the generic-looking, and yet somehow chosen to be one of the flagship titles for Microsoft's Xbox One console.
Look at the screens below, if you wish:
If you don't wish to look at the screens. That's completely fine with me.
Just remember, nobody looks that good in sandals and a skirt, save perhaps Russell Crowe and some of the cast from the TV show, Rome.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be: